Well after the night before a well earned sleep in was deserved and so it was.
Woke up at nine quick Skype call to my brother in oz and then back to bed and finally woke up again at twelve now that's what I call a sleep in.
Jason birthday wasn't bad at all and the cider went down nicely and even had a dance or two with mejulie
The pic below is of mejulie putting on her stilletoes lol it was fun watching her walk.
After woke up a quick trip to sainsbury the scene of there humiliation and I triumphantly strode into the store with my new replacement watch after the auto door broke it and I ended up in a stand off with the security guard but all ended well one new smart watch and a smug grin at the tosser security guard who tried to intimidate me for complaining.
Lol well its back to work tomorrow oh deep joy hate it on the weekend that I have to work cause the rest of the weekend goes so quickly
Sunday, 5 October 2014
Sunday a day of recovery
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment